1. Do not eat fast food
2. Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables.
3. Do the Insanity workout by Shaun T. I lost 30lbs on this 60 day program!
4. If you can't do Insanity, run, bike, swim, play basketball or do some type of cardio for at least 30 mins a day 3-4 days a week.
5. Alternate those 3 days with at least 3 days of total body weight training.
6. Eat only 1 cheat meal if you have to have it, if you don't have to have it then don't. You'll see better results.
7. Eat 1 gram of protein from turkey, fish, or chicken for each 1lb of body weight. (ex. if you weight 150lbs eat 150 grams of protein a day). You may want to try the Showtime Diet and Excercise Program.
8. Cut down on carbs. You don't have to completely cut them out of your diet, but use in moderation. Do not eat white rice, bread, or any processed bleached carbs. Stick to whole wheat only.
9. Drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water a day, more if possible.
10. If you fall off the wagon and just had to eat that brownie yesterday, get back on it immediately, get focused, look in the mirror and say I can do this! and Do it!